Perfect for Home
The Pit Pillow is a staple in gyms and studios worldwide and making its way up the list of must haves for home. Athletes benefit from having a soft, comfortable place to land skills on their belly, backs, knees, or feet as it allows them to perform more confidently, knowing a soft mat is underneath them. The 8-inch and 12-inch thick versions of the Pit Pillow are popular among at-home aerial artists using silks or hoops on portable rigs.
Choose from many different sizes in 6 inch and 8 inch thicknesses each with a removeable, washable cover. Velcro placed strategically around the edges keeps the mat in place when used with other mats with complimentary Velcro.
- SMART DESIGN - This extra soft mat has a denim cover and very low-density foam. It is designed to be used as a top mat in a loose foam pit or as a top mat on another foam or air-filled mat when used outside a pit. Convenient handles located on the side of the mat provide portability.
- CONNECT TO OTHER MATS - The Pit Pillow features Hook and Loop Fasteners on all sides so that several can be connected end-to-end, side-by-side or stacked vertically.
- IMPROVED SHIPPING - The Tumbl Trak Pit Pillows will come vacuum packed in a sealed bag to cut down the shipping size. Please allow 48 hours after opening for the Pit Pillow to fully expand before using it.
- APPROVED FOR JO COMPETITIONS - The 4-foot x 6-foot x 8-inch Pit Pillow has just been accepted for use in JO competitions for bar releases.
- FAVORITE IN THE GYM: Athletes prefer the Pit Pillow at any station where athlete needs to land on belly or back.
- WASHABLE: Denim cover can be removed and washed in the gentle cycle of washing machine.
- Some assembly required for the largest size Pit Pillow (6-feet x 8-feet x 12-inch).
Important Information: Due to its low-density foam and softness, the Pit Pillow is not intended for use alone on hard surfaces like wood or cement.