This Ninja Course is our most popular for Summer Camp Ninja Gyms because it packs a ton of varied, versatile, and fun obstacles into a footprint that is ideal for running groups! The Playland Full Ninja Course was designed by our Founder Justin Conway who was a High Ropes Specialty Counselor and Group Leader at his summer camp years ago. Justin used his experience as an American Ninja Warrior competitor and knowledge of running camp groups to make this course as robust and efficient as possible!
Rig Only Description
- This advanced rig is designed to have only 6 uprights
- This frees the entire center of the rig to allow for roughly 12’ x 16’ of open space under the rig
- Easier to place mats in and out of the rig
- Less cost for post pads
- Less cost for mats (less mat fillers)
- 12’ x 16’ Powder Coated Tube Steel with clear coat
- Base plates
- Custom Dropped Monkey Bar Frame
- Custom Color
- Custom camp name plate - laser etched logo on rig
- One Long Rope
- One Short Rope
- Four Ninja Rings on slings
- Supreme weather protection available
- This rig comes Powder Coated for indoor/outdoor use, but for severe weather, you can get the Supreme coating which is galvanized and powder coated.
Full Course Description
- The Playland Ninja Rig
- Triple Warped Wall with safety panels and fireman's pole
- Padded Quintuple Steps (quint steps, quad steps)
- Multi-use Peg Board with Ring Toss
- Pipe Slider
- Ninja Net
- Balance Pipe
- Ninja Ropes
- Ring Jungle
- Feeter Teeter
- Precision Trainers
- Rocker Steps
- Ninja Sport Galaxy
- Trapeze Bars
- Post Pads
- Starting and landing platforms
Shipping and installation billed separately
We recommend a playground footprint of at least 24' x 28' for the rig or 60' x 35' for the Playland Full Course option.
Post Pads and mats sold separaretly. Please consider wrapping your rig uprights in padding and having adequate fall protection underneath your obstacle course.
Playland Ninja Rig
- No returns or exchanges - all sales final.
- Purchaser assumes all liability. Train safely!